Guide new volunteers through the intake process on Volunteer Connection. Can be completed virtually whenever it is convenient for your schedule. If you love technology or have the gift of gab and want to influence volunteers as they begin writing their Red Cross stories, this is the role for you.
- Ensuring that prospective volunteers receive the necessary guidance and support while advancing through the various stages of the intake process.
- Contact applicants via phone and/or email to help guide them through the intake process.
- Speak to applicants about their skill set as you work to match them with the volunteer opportunity most appropriate for them.
- Identifying highly skilled prospective volunteers within the intake queue who are primed to take on a leadership role.
- Following-up with service line supervisors with regards to their accepting/rejecting of referred volunteers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Volunteer Connection Administrator training
- Assurant Background Check training
- Word Mail-Merge training