The IT EUS Volunteer Support Tech is responsible for providing IT support for all American Red Cross end users (staff, volunteers, disaster operations). This position will provide computer equipment and support, determine user needs and maintain equipment and software as applicable. Provides IT problem resolution. Organizes and coordinates the activities associated with installation, deployment and upgrade of software, hardware and network facilities as it relates to the IT environment.
- Provide technical support troubleshooting IT equipment- computers, printers, network equipment, etc.
- Participates in local and enterprise-wide IT projects
- Support immediate technology needs for local disaster response operations and provide support to disaster team as needed during a local disaster operation
- Support IT needs at special events
- Asset management (equipment issue/return, maintain inventory database)
- Ensure compliance with established quality standards and requirements
- Knowledge and experience in personal computers and advanced office automation technology (MS Windows, MS Office, MS Windows Server, O365 Services, file shares, printers, scanners, and peripheral equipment, etc.)
- Knowledge of local and wide area networking
- Demonstration of exceptional customer service skills
- Hands-on networking/desktop/PC administration and hardware/software support experience
- Ability to prioritize and quickly solve issues
- Orientation to American Red Cross
If you are interested and want to apply, click here: